WAREHOUSE PICK AND PACKER
PETA + JAIN is an Australian fashion accessories brand. We are a growing team based in botany, NSW and need warehouse assistants to join our team.
PETA + JAIN is distributed through wholesale partnerships with boutique and major accounts and online partnerships as well as our own website.
We are looking for fulltime warehouse staff to join our team and help take our brand to the next level. The position objectives include fulfillment of online orders, wholesale warehouse orders and supporting the management of the warehouse in general.
The role is situated at botany and is fulltime from 8am-4pm Monday to Friday.
Roles and responsibilities:
*Pick and pack all online orders
*Management of the online returns process
*Manage 3rd party seller computer platforms, including pick and pack of orders
*Arrange delivery of online orders
*Liase with production managers with regards to stock deliveries
*Pick and pack wholesale orders
*Arrange transportation method
*Help warehouse manager with EDI processes and dispatch of stock from local warehouse
*Unloading of containers and loading of trucks.
*Help with general warehouse duties
*Support other areas of the business as needed
- Must have experience in a similar role, preferably in fashion wholesale/etail
- Preferably have experience with shopify, starshipit and edi (or knowledge of similar systems)
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- High level of communication skills
- Have an ability to think analytically and coordinate a solution within a given time frame.
- Ability to work unsupervised and ability to meet deadlines.
- Physically fit as some lifting is required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and please apply via email only to email@example.com