Hello! Here are our Terms & Conditions for our giveaway competition.
1.No purchase necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Open only to residents of the (50) united states who are 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Promotion commences at the date the competition is first published on our social media feeds and entries close on the date published on the specific post.
- Prizes are not transferable
- Winners will be notified via email and/or Instagram
- Entrants must be following @petaandjain on Instagram and TikTok, must have signed up to become a VIP via www.petaandjain.com
- By signing to become a VIP entrants agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages and shopping cart reminders at the email address provided.
- Each entrant acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, TikTok or instagram. In participating in this promotion entrants are providing information to the Promoter (PETA + JAIN) and not to Facebook or Instagram. To the extent permitted by law, each entrant releases Facebook from any and all liability in relation to this promotion.
- The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant whom the promoter believes either has tampered with the entry process, or has submitted an entry otherwise than in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner.
- The stated prize value is the recommended retail value (including GST or local tax) in Australia or US as provided by the supplier. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize prior to acceptance by the winner. The promoter and its associated agencies and companies accept no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
- Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges’ decision is final and binding – no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or other communications. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches or viruses.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in their sole discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for any harm, illness, allergic reactions, or injuries caused by the use or consumption of the prize.
- If any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
All costs and expenses outside of the 2x VIP weekend 1 Coachella passes are the winner’s sole responsibility including but not limited to incidentals, accommodation, including cost of travel to the festival, to and from airport of departure.
Winner and guest must at all times act in an appropriate, well-behaved and respectful manner as well as following all safety and other instructions governing participation in activities included as part attending the music festival.
Attendance at music festival is subject to the terms and conditions of use as set forth on the tickets/wristbands as well as venue restrictions. Without limitation, any re-sale, auctioning, trading or other provision of ticket/wristband to any other person constitutes an actionable violation of such terms and conditions. Attendance at music festival may also be conditioned on the agreement of winner/guest to (a) allow a search of their person for security purposes; (b) not bring weapons, alcohol or other prohibited items into the music festival venue; (c) comply with restrictions as to re-entry; and (d) comply with the organizer’s policies relating to postponement/cancellation/re-scheduling of music festival.